Shutters Design & Installation Process
How does the Danmer process work?
- We take the time in your FREE In-Home Design Consultation to educate our customers all about their custom shutter option. That way, no matter where they choose to get their shutters, they can make an informed
- We then, right there at the time of sale, schedule an appointment to complete a blueprint by our installer. We strive to have that appointment set within one week of the design consultation.
- We also provide you an installation appointment at the time of the blueprint and measure. That guaranteed delivery date is typically in as little as 14 days. But because we’re the factory AND the installers, we can deliver and install even faster upon request. We can install your custom shutters in as little as 3 days from measure, subject to some restrictions and extra charges for this rush service.
- We will call to confirm your install appointment 1-2 days beforehand.
- We have friendly, responsive and effective customer
service agents available 7 days a week.
What makes Danmer installers different?
- All designers and installers are Danmer employees, not
- We are fully licensed and bonded, California Contractors License # 574304.
- All designers and installers are "factory-trained" design professionals.
- Since we make custom products, our designers and installers can offer numerous options on framing, colors, materials, hardware, special touches, and more.
- Their job isn't finished until you're satisfied. We treat every customer like they were our only customer.
The Buying Experience