How Much Do Plantation Shutters Cost?
Are you thinking about adding new shutters to your home? Plantation shutters are a great investment. They offer extra privacy, block light and can provide insulation from outside temperatures. Shutters also add an upscale and stylish look to any room. Danmer offers high-quality shutters in a variety of styles and colors. But the question you're probably asking is, with all of these benefits how much do plantation shutters cost? In order to determine the cost, you'll have to ask yourself a few questions.
How Many Windows Need Shutters?
The first thing to do is take an inventory of the windows you want to cover. While it can be more expensive if you are getting shutters for more windows, you will save a bit on installation and design time by doing multiple rooms at one time. It will be more time efficient for you and installing shutters throughout the home will create a cohesive, uniform look.
What Size are the Windows?
The window size will also factor into the plantation shutters cost. Larger windows will of course cost a bit more than smaller ones, but remember that covering these large windows will help save on heating and cooling costs. The shape of the windows is also taken into account. Danmer offers custom shutters for window openings of any size and shape, however windows that are an unusual shape, such as round or hexagon, may end up costing a little bit more.
What Type of Material Should You Choose?
This is an important decision. What plantation shutters cost depends quite a bit on the material, but this is not the time to start cutting corners to save a few bucks. Shutters should last a very long time but selecting the least expensive option available may cost much more down the road for repairs and replacements. Let the Danmer design specialists walk you through the options for high-quality wood and synthetic material shutters.
Why Choose Danmer?
- High-quality materials - Our custom Thermalite™ Shutters are made from the non-toxic polymer foam and our hardwood shutters are handcrafted from the highest grade hardwood available.
- We stand behind our work - All Danmer custom shutters are also covered by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry including 10 years on painted finish, workmanship and labor.
- Design consultation - Our customers receive a free in-home design consultation with one of our expert shutter design professionals.
- Professional installation - Our factory-trained shutter installers are all full-time craftsmen. No part-time installers.
Contact a design specialist at Danmer Custom Shutters today to learn more about what plantation shutters cost. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how affordable high-quality custom shutters can be.
- Excellent customer service – We make the process simple and offer friendly, knowledgeable customer service along the way.