Thermalite Synthetic Shutters™
Thermalite™ Shutters are the best synthetic shutters available – they
look and feel exactly like wood, but have some qualities that far surpass those
Made from polymer material, Thermalite™ is a solid, non-toxic, synthetic material. Because Thermalite™ is 100% synthetic, no natural resources are destroyed in the manufacturing process. Additionally, Thermalite™ is water resistant, fire retardant, and insulates more than three times greater than wood.
Thermalite's manufacturing process includes the patented Duraglide Louver Tension System, guaranteed never to need tightening or adjusting. The fastening system used to secure the tilt rod to the louvers is guaranteed never to loosen or to pull out.
Thermalite™ Synthetic Shutter Facts:
- Made in the USA for over 35 years.
- Non-toxic, water-resistant, and fire retardant.
- Insulates more than three times greater than wood.
- Looks and feels like wood.
- Guaranteed not to crack, warp, peel or yellow.
- Lower your energy bills by up to 35%.
- Fully transferable warranty.
- Increase the value of your home.
- Easy to care for.
- View our Thermalite Brochure
Thermalite™ Shutter Warranty
View our Gallery of Photos and Videos
- All warranties are transferable.
- 10 years on painted finish.
- 25 years on workmanship and labor.
- Lifetime on all moving parts, including louver tension system and staples.
- Lifetime against warping, cracking, yellowing and peeling.